|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Find some treasures at the ElderDog Dartmouth East Annual Online Auction!
All proceeds support the work of ElderDog Canada Dartmouth East Pawd
ElderDog Canada Inc. is a national not-for profit dedicated to keeping seniors and their canine companions together as long as possible. To learn more about ElderDog, please visit www.ElderDog.ca
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Check (Please make payable to "ElderDog Dartmouth East Pawd")
- Online payment via PayPal (a PayPal account is not required. Major credit cards accepted)
Payments can be made at:
Pick-up location: To be announced (Dartmouth area)
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can pick their items up at the pick-up location: To Be Announced (Dartmouth area)
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —